Vibration Calibration Service
Vibration analysis and measurement instruments deliver crucial readings for systems such as condition monitoring, therefore regular calibration is recommended to help maintain the highest confidence in their performance.
Trust industry experts TR Calibration to ensure the accuracy of your vibration equipment.
Which brands do we calibrate?
We calibrate vibration equipment from major brands including:
- PCB Piezotronics
- Honeywell (Chadwick-Helmuth)
- Endevco (Meggitt)
- Brüel & Kjær
TR Calibration can offer endorsed calibrations of Velocity Transducers and Accelerometers IAW ISO 16063-21 from 7Hz to 10 kHz.
Note: This is weight, sensitivity, and mounting dependent so please contact us or see our scope for more information. TR Calibration can offer un-endorsed calibration on a range of equipment including:
- Hand Held Shakers such as the 699A02
- Vibration Balancer Analyser such as the Vibrex 2000+
- Various vibration meters such as the Castle GA2006S
- Eddy Current Proximity Probes such as the AP-1279-XFN-4BT
- Inline Charge Converters such as the PCN 422E.
- Transducer simulation equipment such as the Endevco 4830
- PCB Signal conditioners
Why choose TR Calibration?
We are a highly regarded NATA accredited lab with state-of-the-art facilities and over 40 years of industry experience. We offer a standard 10-day turnaround for pre-booked items, a HyperCal “next on bench” express service, as well as a competitive price guarantee. Book with confidence for either Endorsed or Non Endorsed reports compliant to IS017025 requirements for calibrations.