TR Calibration's Response to COVID-19
As we navigate through these uncertain times, TR Calibration is committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 within our community. Rest assured, we're still able to assist with your equipment calibration, servicing and sales enquiries and continue supporting you as usual with the quality service and reliable equipment you know and trust. During this difficult time we want to support and help maintain your ongoing business operations with minimal disruption.
We care deeply for the health of staff, customers, and the public and have taken the following measures:
- Closely monitoring and following guidelines from the Federal and State governments and taking action as needed.
- Cancelled all non-essential domestic and international business travels amongst our staff.
- Adopted additional equipment cleaning procedures to ensure equipment is fully sanitised.
- Given our employees the capacity to work from home with regular support from our normal offices.
- We have implemented split shifts at our laboratories to provide better social distancing.
- All external sales and service team members to utilise telephone and video conferencing where possible. When our staff are required to visit customer sites, we ensure that proper social distancing protocols are in place.
As always, thank you for your support, and we will continue to put the wellbeing of those around us first.